Monday, June 27, 2022

Celebrate- Bramble Fox

 Hey there friends!

I am back today to share my take on the fun June challenge over at Bramble Fox. I used October Afternoon Cake Walk from 2012, do you remember it? It was one of my favs and you could say I hoarded it, lol:


I used a patterned paper as my background and then added some watercolors to it. I added lots of the die cut shapes under and around my photos. I also added a few small doilies to give some texture on my page. I fussy cut the animals dancing and popped that up on my page with foam. I added the XO perspextive from the
January Fox Box:

I added some stickers from the OA collection and I also added a few of the white star perspextives from the Cool Stars:


Above the photos, I added some fussy cut balloons and confetti:


I used the "Celebrate" perspextive for my title. Isn't it gorgeous?!



I added some tangled thread and a red heart perspextive from the January Fox Box:


Here's the challenge for this month:



I had a blast creating this layout and I hope you will join us this month!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!