Thursday, June 30, 2022

Thank You Card

 Hey there friends!

I am sharing a thank you card I created for 88 and Clear using the Beary Best DigiNext Collection:


I used Tangy Peach Sugar Stock as the base of my card and then added a layer of Black Taffy and Sour Crush Sugar Stocks. I added the bow patterned paper from the Beary Best DigiNext Collection on top. Then added a square in Sour Crush Sugar Stock and strips of Tangy Peach Sugar Stock. I fussy cut the bear from one of the papers in the collection, popped it up with foam and added a bow under it made with Black Taffy Twine. The sentiment is from the collection, I just fussy cut it out. I finished the card off with some black acrylic paint spatters:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!