Thursday, June 16, 2022

Heartfelt Sympathy

 Hello!

Today I am sharing a sympathy card I created for 88 and Clear using the Vintage Ink DigiNext Collection:


I used Sweet Cocoa Sugar Stock for the base of my card and then added one of the papers from the Vintage Inks Collection on top. I used another paper from the collection along with Ring Layers to cut circles and placed these on top:


I used my Caliart Markers to color the bunch of flowers and the dragonfly and then fussy cut them and popped them up with foam. These images along with the sentiment are from the Vintage Inks collection. I added a bow made from the Black Taffy Twine to the flower bunch. Finally, I added some black acrylic paint spatters:


I love how this card came out!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!