Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Wedding

 Hello everyone!

Today I am sharing my take on case file #388 at CSI. I was inspired by the colors and wedding theme. I used lots of stash on this fun page:


I used Lily Bee Designs paper and an EK Success punch to create my grid design. Here are some close ups:





Here is a list of items I used:
Lily Bee Designs- yellow paper (grid)
Heidi Swapp- lime green and white striped paper & olived green and white striped paper
Pink Fresh- green and white striped paper & yellow, white patterned paper circles, puffy stickers, fussy cut lemons and diecuts
Bazzill- yellow plastic embossing paper
SpiegelMom Scraps- felt hearts and sequins
Dear Lizzie- fussy cut mason jar
Bella Blvd.- yellow puffy hearts
Alphas- Authentique (Light yellow), Cosmo Cricket (green) and October Afternoon (dark yellow)
Misc. ticket, wood veneer, bling, twine and brad

Check out the case files for this month and play along!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!






No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!