Thursday, June 23, 2022

Oopsy, Wrong Color

Hey there scrappy friends!

I am sharing my take on sketch #522 at Sketches In Thyme today. I used stash for this layout of Greg and I at the camper show in the camper we ordered back in February of 2018 (top photo)- Notice the colors. When it finally came in at the end of May, it was the wrong colors! Since we didn't want to wait another 3 months for the right color, we kept it (and they threw in the fireplace for free!)


I added watercolors to my background. I used Paper House In The Wild papers and added some stitching, leaving areas not stitched so I could tuck in a few tags from Simple Stories:


For my title, I used: 
"Oopsy"- Authentique
"Wrong"- Thickers
"Color"- Little Yellow Bicycle


I added a few diecuts, popping some up on foam to add some dimension. I used an Amy Tan stamp for the date:


The "Not A" alphas are from My Minds Eye. I fussy cut the "Happy Camper" from one of the Simple Stories papers. I added the lady diecut from Simple Stories:


Here is the sketch:


I love using a sketch to jump start a layout. How about you?
Hope you will play along with us this month!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!