Thursday, May 5, 2022

Grandmother

Hey there!
Today I am sharing a family layout with you that I created for Creative Embellishments. This photo- my kids, some cousins and their grandmother is from 2010. I used Fancy Pants Meology along with a few CE chipboard pieces:

 

I added some torn strips of patterned papers on the left side of my page and added some machine stitching. I colored three of the Family ATC Coins with a black Sharpie and then backed them with patterned papers. I fussy cut the camera from one of the papers:

   

 Here is another one of the Family ATC Coins. I used a pink Sharpie to color the heart. I added some fussy cut flowers, the "Say cheese" and some gold stars from Fancy Pants Millie & June:

 

Here is the 3rd ATC Coin I used- love the family tree in it:

 

The "Grandmother" chipboard piece is from the Family Words set. I colored this with a Sharpie and then added the gold "Grandma" piece under and overlapping:

 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!