Thursday, April 28, 2022

Hello Beautiful Baby

 Hey there Friends!

Our assignment this week at 88 and Clear is to create a project using a baby or spring theme. I used the Spring Melody Collection for this baby card:

I used Tangy Peach Sugar Stock for my card base and then added a layer of Sour Lime Sugar Stock and topped it off with one of the patterned papers from Spring Melody Collection. I fussy cut the small bird and flower cluster from one of the other papers and then fussy cut the sentiment from the Mermaid Hair Digi Next Collection:



Finally, I added some old October Afternoon mini alphas from my stash.
I love how soft and pretty this card is- perfect for that new baby.
Thanks for stopping by and have agreat day!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!