Monday, April 11, 2022

Easter Layout for Creative Embellishments

Hey there friends!
I am back to share an Easter layout with you.that I created for Creative Embellishments. I used a SnapChat photo of my daughter and I from last year along with some Creative Embellishment goodies and some papers/ items from my stash:  

 

I added water color to my white cardstock background and then added some torn strips of patterned papers from JilliBean Soup and Bella Blvd. I used my sewing machine to add stitching. I painted the Easter Frame with acrylic paints and added my photo behind it. I added a card and journal spot along with some stickers and fussy cut butterflies. I added an Easter egg, a Pink Acrylic Bunny and a punched gold heart on top: 

   

 I added a few more Pink Acrylic Bunnies here along with an Easter Egg and a white egg from the Egg Set:

 

I added lots of spatters, some stickers and a White Acrylic Egg here:

 

This was such a fun layout to create and I love how it came out! Thanks for stopping by and I will see you soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!