Thursday, April 7, 2022

Spring Fever

 Hey there Scrappy friends!

I am sharing the layout I created for CSI using case file #384. I used mostly PhotoPlay Bloom collection but also added some bits and pieces from my stash for this spring page:


I used sparkly water colors on my background. Then I hand stitched a circle using embroidery thread. I added a few patterned papers behind my photo. I fussy cut the letters from the cut apart sheet in the collection:


I fussy cut the clouds and raindrops from the papers, popping some up with foam to add some dimension. I popped the umbrella sticker up with foam and added some Tim Holtz word phrase stickers:


I placed some fussy cut flowers under the rain boots that I popped up with foam. I added the watering can sticker to the right of my photo and placed some tangled embroidery thread under it. I added some enamel dots from Echo park and ricrac from recollections. To finish off my title, I used rose gold thickers:


I popped up a sticker under the ricrac and added a label from Elles Studio under it. I added a torn strip of paper to the bottom of my page along with some stickers and a fussy cut leaf:


I love how this page came out and I love that I used lots of stash!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!