Thursday, April 21, 2022

You Are...

 Hey there friends!

Today I am sharing another card I created for 88 and Clear. This week, our assignment was to create a project using  rise or uplifting sentiments. I used Crystal Magic DigiNext Collection for this card:


I used Sweet Banana Sugar Stock for the base of this card. Then I added a layer of Tangy Grape and a strip of Sour Mist Sugar Stock. I added one of the papers from the Crystal Magic Digi Next Collection. I cut a heart from Tangy Grape Sugar Stock using the These Hearts Die. I fussy cut the gems and sentiment- the one on the left, I colored with my Caliart Markers. The one on the right was fussy cut from one of the papers in the collection. I placed some tangled gold thread under the heart. 


This card is gorgeous!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!