Friday, April 15, 2022

Easter Egg Hunt

 Hello!

Today I am sharing my layout that I created for CSI case file #385 using lots of stash:


I used the sun ray stencil from Heidi Swapp along with Distress Oxide Inks and October Afternoon mist splatters on my background. I used papers from Echo Park and Bella Blvd to layer around and under my photo. I used acrylic paints and mists to color the Easter Basket and Eggs from Creative Embellishments. I fussy cut the banner and bunny from the papers. the 2012 sticker is from JilliBean Soup. On the top of my photo, I added the "today" label from Pink Paislee


I believe the journal card is from JilliBean. I fussy cut the scalloped border, trees and butterflies from Echo Park papers. I added some Tim Holtz word phrase sticker:


For my title, I used these alphas: Hip Kit Club (pink), Cocoa vanilla (blue) and Autentique (yellow). I placed a word phrase sticker from JilliBean under the title. I used a JilliBean label under the "egg hunt" letters:


I love that I used all stash on this page and it still looks current!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!