Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Heartfelt Sympathy

 Hey there friends!

I am sharing a sympathy card I created for 88 and Clear using the April Card Club digi- Hydrangea Flutters. The papers are just gorgeous in this collection! I used Sour Watermelon Sugar Stock for the base of my card. I added a layer of patterned paper from the Hydrangea Flutters collection. Then I added layers of Rich Blueberry and Sweet Lavendar Sugar Stocks. I added another layer of the patterned paper:


I used the Ring Layers Die to cut a stitched circle from the Rich Blueberry Sugar Stock popping it up with foam. I colored te hummingbird with my Caliart Markers and then fussy cut it out and added it to my circle. I finished the card off with some Dazzling Pat spatters:


I love how this card came out! 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!