Saturday, April 23, 2022

Happy Easter

 Hello creative friends!

I am up on the Sketches In Thyme blog today with this beautiful Easter page of Sierra and I:


I added a few yellow Distress Oxide Inks through the Starburst Stencil to create my background. Then I added some watercolor spatters.  I used a bunch of stamps from my stash along with Distress Oxide Inks for my flowers. I stamped them on white textured cardstock and then fussy cut them out.  I punched some sprigs that I colored with the Distress Oxide Inks as well and tucked in a few. I outlined some of the flowers with a black marker to make them pop:


Isn't that little deer adorable? He’s a stamp from American Crafts. I stamped him and then fussy cut him out- popped him up with foam tape:


I colored an easter basket from Creative Embellishments with ink and tucked in 3 Easter eggs that I colored with the Distress Oxide Inks. I added a bunny that I colored with white acrylic paint to the basket. I punched a few butterflies: 


I used an AC Thicker for my title. I also added a stamped sub title and my date:


I had a blast stamping and fussy cutting and I love how this page came out!
Hope you find some time to play along with us this month!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!






No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!