Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Super Fun Day

 Hey there scrappy friends!

Today I am sharing my second layout for Bramble Fox. Here is my take on the April challenge using some goodies from Bramble Fox along with Carta Bella Summer collection for this page of my family and I:


I added mist spatters to my white cardstock background. Then I fussy cut clusters of flowers and created a wreath with them. Do you enjoy fussy cutting? Fussy cutting is so relaxing to me, I could cut for hours. I added a few layers of patterned papers under my photo. I used the "super" perspextive as part of my title. I love how it pops against the photo and flowers. I used gold Hip Kit Club alphas and some older My Mind's Eyes green alphas from my stash to finish off the title:


I fussy cut the "Good vibes" tab from the Paper Snips #001 and added it behind my photo. I also tucked it a few of these gorgeous pink hearts from the Valentines Hearts set:



I threaded some twine through 3 of the tags in the Tiny Tags set and draped those accross the top left of my wreath. I finished my wreath off with a gold bow from Maggie Holmes:


Here is the April challenge:


I hope you will play along with us this month!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!






No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!