Monday, April 4, 2022

Taco Tuesday

Hey everyone! 
I am back to share a fun layout with you that I created for Creative Embellishments. 
Austin's first job was at Taco John's- he was 16. He worked there for a few years. He was excited when they asked him to wear the Chewbacca costume for a promotion they were running and being his goofy self- he had a blast doing it. I used the Taco Tuesday set along with a few other pieces from the store and Jen Hatfield for this fun page. I used the 'work" clip at the bottom of my page:

 

I added watercolor to my white textured cardstock. I used an ink pad to color the tacos from the Taco Tuesday:

   

 I used a few different ink pads to color the Taco Tuesday title piece. I fussy cut a few butterflies:

   

 I used the same inks to color the heart:

   

 I popped the "let's go!" from one of the papers. I used the Chunky Alpha Set for the word "eat":

   

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!