Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Family Celebration

Lisa back to share a layout with you. We had a nephew that got married last summer and took a family pic of everyone who was able to make it. I used that photo along with some beautiful CE embellishments and the April 2021 Hip Kit Club kit for this family oriented page:

 

I colored the Family Celebration chipboard piece with a Nuvo Glitter Marker and used that as my title:

   

 I added watercolor to my white textured cardstock and then used black ink and the Twinkle Stamp. I fussy cut a few hot air ballons and added a White Cloud:

 

I colored the "Love" Banner with Nuvo Glitter Marker and added it under my photo along with a chipboard bow from the kit:

   

 I tucked in a few pieces of a branch from the Mini Berry Set along with a few chipboard pieces and some word stickers from Pretty Little Studio:

 

I love how this page came together! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!