Friday, March 25, 2022

Friends Forever

Hey there card making friends!

I am back to share another card for 88 and Clear. I used one of my favorite collections from 88 and Clear- Friends Forever Digi-NEXT. This collection is gorgeous and like I said, one of my favs!

Here's my card:


I used Tangy Peach Sugar Stock for my base and then added a layer of Sweet Blue Sugar Stock. I topped it off with one of the wood grain papers in the Friends Foerever Digi-NEXT collection. I colored the vase of flower image with my Caliart markers and then fussy cut it out along with the sentiment. I used another paper along with the Ring Layers Die to the bottom right of the card. I popped the vase up on foam and added a bow made from Black Taffy Twine. I finished the card off with a few splatters of Dazzling Pat.


I love the colors on this card! 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!