Monday, March 7, 2022

This Place

Hey Scrappy Friends!

Have you seen the March case files at CSI yet? I am sharing my take on case file #382 using lots of bits and pieces from my stash:


I was inspired by the colors and kites in the case file. I took patterned paper scraps from Authentique, Pink Paislee and Fancy Pants and created my own kites. I added machine stitching to them, left thread tails and added an Amy Tan bow to a few. I used a title from Crate Paper Oasis:


I hand cut my sun, added some machine stitching and added the sun diecut from Dear Lizzie Star Gazer. I also added the Super SaturYay diecut and word phrase stickers from Dear Lizzie. I fussy cut the pinwheels from an Echo Park paper and added a piece of bling to each one:


I fussy cut the bikes from a Dear Lizzie paper, I think. I added some bling and some fussy cut clouds that I hand stitched:


This was such a fun layout to create and I love how it came out!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!