Friday, March 11, 2022

Birthday Greetings

 Hey there!

Today I am sharing another birthday card I created for 88 and Clear using the March card sketch and Mood board. I used Sour Guava Sugar Stock for my card base and then added a layer of Nectar Stone:


I fussy cut the flowers, bird cage and window from papers from the Spring Melody Collection. I cut a rectangle from Tangy Peach Sugar Stock and added a layer of Sour Guava on top. I tucked in a pennant made from Sweet Cane Sugar Stock and added a piece of trim from my stash. I used a stamp from Love Jack for my sentiment and stamped using Sour Guava Sugar Cube. I finished the card off with some Dazzling Pat spatters:



I love how elegant this card looks!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!