Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Slide Into Vacation

 Hey there friends!

Today I am sharing my take on case file #383  at CSI. This photo of Austin going down a slide while we were camping many years ago has been sitting on my desk forever. I finally scrapped it! I used mostly stash for this page:


I tore patterned papers from Canvas Corp. (blue polka dot- 2011), BoBunny (red- 2010 and Lily B Design (yellow-2012) and added some machine stitching. I added a Simple Stories chipboard frame:


I heat embossed the slide from Creative Embellishments and placed that partially under the right side of my photo. I backed the photo with a scrap of patterned paper from BoBunny. I added a journaling sticker from Lily B Designs, the "happy" sticker from Simple Stories and a few fussy cut circles. I added the paranthesis sticker from BoBunny along with a thumbs up sticker from Simple Stories here. I used Simple Stories and October Afternoon alphas for my title:


I added stickers from Lily B Designs, BoBunny and Simple Stories  to this cluster. I also added the fussy cut star circle from BoBunny and the star diecut from Simple Stories. Finally I added water to 88 and Clear Rich Blueberry Sugar Cube and added some spatters:


I love that I used mostly stash on this page and I am happy with how it turned out!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!