Sunday, March 27, 2022

Take The Scenic Route

 Hi scrappy peeps!

Today, I am sharing my very first post for the Bramble Fox Challenge Team! I am excited to share my take on Michelle's March Tic, Tac, Toe challenge. I am on a mission this year to use my stash since I have so much of it! I used Simple Stories Vintage Bliss for this page of my daughter and I:


I fell in love with
Fox Cut #28 when I saw it in the store and wanted to use it on my first layout. I used one of the larger bursts behind my photo and added the smaller ones on the edges. I used a pencil to trace the lines and then hand stitched them. I added in a few of the teal Valentine Hearts:


I also knew I wanted to use the "Take The Scenic Route" perspextive from the
Go Anywhere set for my title on this page. It is absolutely gorgeous! Check it out:


Have you seen the
Paper Snips #001? These are fun ways to add details to your work, I love them! I added the pink banner to the lower right of my photo:


Here is Michelle's Tic Tac Toe Challenge:


I used: 
Stencil
Stickers
Stitching
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




Here is the Tic Tac Toe board Michelle created for this month's challenge:

I hope you will play along with us this month! I would love to see what you create.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!