Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Kiss The Cook

Hey everyone!
I am back with you today to share a fun baking layout that I created for Creative Embellishments.
Every year before the holidays, Sierra and I spend some time making cookies / candy for Christmas:

   

 I added some October Afternoon papers from my stash to my white background and the added some machine stitching. I used red embossing powder and heat embossed the Kiss The Cook title piece. I backed my photo with brown cardstock and popped it up on my layout:

   

 I colored the Spoons with a silver marker and then added some brown embossing powder to the handles and heat set:

 

I used the same silver marker on the bowl and whisk of the mixer and then used the same red embossing powder on the body of the Mixer. I used the same brown embossing powder on the Spatula. I did the same treatment to the tools at the bottom of my page:

 

I fussy cut a few pot holders and popped them up on my page. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!