Friday, March 4, 2022

When Life...

Hey there scrappy friends!
I am back to share another winter layout with you using lots of winter embellishments from Creative Embellishments along with Echo Park's Winter Magic collection. 

Last winter my grown kids and I were shoveling the driveway and decided when we were done, to make a snowman. It's been a few years since we've made one- we had so much fun playing in the snow! It was dark and my pics didn't turn out very well, but I wanted to documant this fun time, so I used them:

   

 I used the Snowflake Stencil along with a few Distress Oxide inks to add some color to my white cardstock background. I added a few different torn pieces of patterned paper to mimic snow and machine stitched them. I wanted to use the word "Snowman" from the Snow Word Set as my title. I added white Gesso and acrylic paint to it. Once it was dry, I added some Liquitex Glass Beads to it. One of the patterned papers had the perfect title, so I fussy cut the rest of my title from it. I added a Distressed Snowflake Flair:

   

 I fussy cut some trees and added them tabove my snow. I used white Gesso and acrylic paints to color the Snowman. Then added some of the glass beads to the bottom:

   

 I added white Gesso and the glass beads to the Icicle piece as well. I fussy cut the multicolored blue snowflake from one of the papers and popped it up with foam. I added a few Frosted Blue Acrylic Snowflake, these are so pretty!

 

Here is a close up of the fussy cut trees:

 

Here is a close up of the background work using the Snowflake Stencil:

 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!