Wednesday, March 23, 2022

This Day

 Hey there friends!

I am up on the Sketches In Thyme blog today sharing my take on sketch # 510 using some Shimelle from my stash:


I used black cardstock for my base and then added lots of circles and stitching:


I added a few layers of patterned paper under my photo and then hand cut some triangles, popped them up with foam and used a black marker to add some faux stitching. I added quite a few Thickers:


I hand cut more triangles and then added some black machine stitching. I added more Thickers and a few Shimelle wood buttons:


Here's the fun sketch by Shawn Lahr:


Hope you find some time and pay along with us this month!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!





No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!