Wednesday, April 27, 2022

In The Ditch

Hey there scrappy friends!
I am back to share another winter layout with you that I created for Creative Embellishments.  Back in December we had some slippery roads here in Wisconsin, which isn't unusual for us. Austin was on his way home from work and slid in the ditch. He snapped my a photo of his car in the ditch with the caption- "perfect parking spot". Needless to say, his "perfect parking spot" cost us $140 to have a tow truck pull him out since he was out in the boonies when it happened. I used Crate Paper Snowflake collection along with some fun chipboard pieces:

 

I used the In The Ditch title piece for my title and colored it with acrylic paint. I added some white acrylic paint spatters. I backed the photo with a few patterned papers from the collection:

   

 I added some diecuts and a tag here as well as a chipboard snowflake that I colored with acrylic paints:

   
 
Check out that cute tow truck! I colored it with acrylic paints and added the "brrr" sticker for the tow truck company. I added a few clear stickers from the collection:

   

 I stamped the date, added a few more diecuts and another chipboard snowflake:

   

 I had a blast creating this page and I love how it came out! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!