Thursday, September 1, 2022

Brothers Make...

Hey there scrappy friends!
I am sharing a grungy guy layout with you that I created for Creative embellishments.
The photo is of my hubby, Greg and his brothers at a nephews wedding last summer. I used lots of CE goodies along with papers from my BoBunny stash:

   

 I used the Crackled Brick Stencil to apply modeling paste to my background. Once it was dry, I added ink and watercolors. I added several layers of patterned papers under my photo, distressing and inking the edges. I took 2 of the Gear Wheel Spin chipboard pieces and created a border with them. It was a bit too long, so I carefully cut one of the small gears off one of them. This I placed on top. I used inks and Nuvo paste to color all the gears:

   

 I popped the Archway Style 1 up with craft foam and placed that over the border. I colored it with inks as well:

   

 Here's a close up of the Gear Wheel Spin on the right side. I added Becky Higgins PL chipboard stickers to the gear and photo. I also added in some Tim Holtz word phrase stickers:

 

For my title, I used the Brothers Make The Best of Friends. I colored it with inks. I also added some gears from the Gear Set 2 along with some Acrylic Mirror Gears in black. I added lots of Little Birdie flowers to finish my page off. Here you can see a close up of the stencil work:

 

As I was putting this page together, I wasn't liking it... I kept going and added more bits and pieces and I love how it turned out!  

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with me!   

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!