Friday, September 23, 2022

Vacation

 Hey there!

Today I am sharing my take on sketch # 534 by the very talented Bev Code at Sketches In Thyme. I used a Cricut cutfile and Pink Paislee Little Adventurer 6x6 paper pad for this fun travel page of Sierra and Felipe:


I added watercolor to my background and then added my cutfile on top. I machine stitched it to add some texture. I added an Airplane from Creative Embellishments that I heat embossed. I added a few layers of patterned papers behind my photos and fussy cut some flowers:


I heat embossed the Vacation chipboard piece and used that as my title:


I added a few fussy cut tickets, flowers and diecuts on top of the Creative Embellishments Globe that I heat embossed. I added a bow made from Black Taffy Twine on top of the tag:


Here is the sketch:


I hope you find some time to play along with all 4 of the sketches this month. SIT is now on Facebook so that is where you can find the albums to add your page to.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!