Thursday, September 15, 2022

Heart & Home

 Hey there friends!

Today I am sharing my take on case file #395 at CSI. I used lots of stash for this page about my home:


I added strips of torn papers from Pink Fresh to both sides of my page along with some machine stitching. I used some Simple Stories alpha stickers for the word "heart" and the black ampersand. I used chipboard monograms from Making Memories- these were all the rave shortly after I started scrapping. I colored them with 88 and Clear Nectar Stone Sugar Cube. Then I used 88 and Clear Black Taffy Sugar Cube and Creative Embellishments Distressed Text Stamp. Finally I added a bit of green Versa Color ink around the edges. I fussy cut the hearts and clouds from the PF papers:


I fussy cut the potted plants and leaves and also added a heart sticker and a flair from my stash:


I added a tassel from Pink Fresh, a globe from Simple Stories and a few diecuts from Pink Fresh:


I fussy cut the ouse from a Simple Stories paper and added a flair from Fancy pants and a few more fussy cut leaves and plants:


Here's a quick peek at the case file:


I had a blast creating this page and I love that I used lots of stash!
Hope you will play along this month!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!