Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Graduation

 Hey there scrappy friends!

Have you seen the August case files yet at CSI

Here is my take on case file #394. I was inspired by the colors and school theme and used Simple Stories Smarty Pants along with stash for this page:


Austin graduated from Mid-State in May but chose not to participate in the ceremony. I wanted to document this important milestone, so I used the newspaper clipping with his name in it. I added some machine stitching to it. I fussy cut a few pencils, an arrow (which points to his name), and a piece of washi tape. I also added a plastic flower and some wood veneer hexagons from my stash: 


I fussy cut the pocket and globe from one of the papers. I added in another plastic flower and tree from my stash along with a few cork trees from SpiegelMom Scraps:


I fussy cut the apple and shoe from the SS papers. I added a book plate from Making Memories that has been in my stash for many years. I also added that wood veneer with the light bulb thats been in my stash forever:


I had a blast creating this no photo page!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!