Thursday, September 8, 2022

Families Are Forever

Hello Scrappy friends!
Today I am sharing a layout I created for Creative Embellishments. I used lots of chipboard pieces from the CE store along with items from my stash on this layout of Greg and his siblings:

   

 I added watercolors to my background. I used the words "brothers" and "sisters" from the Family Words and colored them with Glimmer Mist. I added the ampersand sticker from my stash:

   

 I used a paper from JilliBean Soup to mat my photo. I colored the Leafy Tree with a few different inks and added that to the left side of my photo along with an acetate leaves branch and flowers from Hip Kit:

   

 I colored the Families Are Forever chippie with Glimmer Mist and added it to my page adding craft foam on the back where needed:

 

To the right of my photo, I tucked in the tree frame from the Family ATC Frames. I colored this with the same inks as the Leafy Tree. I added a heart diecut, "Love This" and the enamel flower- all are from Hip Kit. I used a stamp for my date:

   

 I really enjoyed creating this layout! I hope I have inspired you in some way. Thanks for stopping by and I will be back soon!  

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!