Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Today

 Hey there!

It's my day up on the Bramble Fox blog today. Today I am sharing my take on the September challenge.
This month we have a sketch challenge for you and it's a fun one! I pretty much followed the sketch except I didn't add the "rays" of patterned paper. I used KaiserCraft Sea Breeze collection along with some beautiful perspextives from Bramble Fox for this page of Greg and I and some friends on our annual apple orchard trip:


I fussy cut flowers from one of the patterned papers and placed them under/around my photo. I added a tag from 7 Dots. I fussy cut the "awesome" label from the Paper Snips #001:


I added the Today persextive in black partially on top of my photo. I added a few heart stickers from the collection. I also added white acrylic paint spatters:


I used embroidery floss to hand stich the "sun rays". I added some of the Cool Stars along with some fussy cut leaves:




I loved the look of the branding strip on this patterned paper, so I decided to add it into my layout by creating a cluster at the bottom:


Here's the challenge:


I love how this page came out and I had a blast creating it!
Thanks for stopping by and I will see you again soon!





 


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!