Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Camping Pretties

 Hey scrappy friends!

Today I am sharing a layout I created for 88 and Clear using the Stand Tall DigiNext collection along with some Creative Embellishments chipboard. I love decorating my campsite with signs and lights when we go camping and I love walking to see other campsites "pretties", so I decided to create a layout about this:


I added a strip of Sour Guava Sugar Stock and a piece of the leaves patterned papers from the Stand Tall collection. Since neither of the papers are 12" long, I cut them and added my photos in the middle.
I fussy cut the palm trees and flamingos from the Stand Tall collection.


 I used the Creative Embellishments "Camping" chipboard word for part of my title. I added a few layers of white Gesso to it. For the blue on top, I mixed 2 drops of Sweet Blue Sugar Drops and 1 drop of Rich Blueberry Sugar Drops and used a paint brush to apply:


I added Sour Watermelon Sugar Stock behind my photos. I colored the lantern from Creative Embellishments  the same way as the "camping" above. I added some Tim Holtz word phrases cutting them in half to fit my page better. I also added a flamingo flair:


I used Hip Kit Club alphas for the rest of my title. I added some fussy cut flowers, leaves and a pineapple from the Stand Tall collection


I added an Oil Lamp from CE here and colored it with the Gesso and Sugar Drops. I used Sour Guava Sugar Drops to paint the flame in this one:


I really enjoyed creating this page and I love how it came out!
I hope I have inspired you in some way.
See ya soon!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!