Monday, September 19, 2022

Detour to a Beautiful Day

Hey there everyone!
I am back to share another travel layout with you that I created for Creative Embellishments. This photo was taken when Greg and I were on vacation in Chatanooga back in March. I used a few goodies from the CE store along with Echo Park Little Dreamer -Boy for this page:

   

 I added some torn strips of patterned papers to my white cardstock and then added some machine stitching. I colored the "Detour" chippie from the Travel Word Set 2 with ink and placed it above my photo. I used this as part of my title. I also added the bridge Geo Tag:

   

 I added a few of  White Clouds:

   

 I used some October Afternoon alphas along with the Beautiful Day chippie to finish off my title. I colored this with inks. I fussy cut a few cars, boats and the speech bubble from a few of the papers. I used a punch for my water and added the thin strips under my boats:

   

 I added another Geo Tag at the bottom:

   

 I love how this page came out! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!