Monday, October 17, 2022

Country Fest Mini Album

Hey there scrappy friends! 
Today I am sharing a mini album with you that I created using lots of Creative Embellishments chipboard pieces. 
I have always wanted to go to Country Fest, which is about 2 hours away from us. I finally got to cross that off my bucket list in June! Greg and I went with friends, camped all week and had a blast! 
I decided to make a mini album with some of the pictures I took. I used the Stage Mini Album to start this fun project. I used Lindy's mists and Nuvo Glitter Markers to color the chipboard. On the cover, I backed the top and bottom of the stage with black cardstock and added some mist spatters. I also added: Country Fest, Musical Instrument Flair and I cut the 2022 off of the 2022 ATC Coins:

   

 I backed the album and frame chipboard pieces with black textured cardstock. Page 1:  Camping Word Set (bonfire) and Camping Set (camp fire) Page 2: Infinite Circle Frame, Camping Word Set (camping), Camping Set (camper)

 

Page 3: Piano, Makin Music (notes) Page 4: Guitar Set, Makin Music (treble clef)

 

Page 5: Drums 2 (I backed the drums with glitter paper),  Makin Music (treble clef) Page 6: Square Doodle Frame, Music Artist Trading Coins


Page 7: Square Doodle Frame, Music Bar Set 7 (cut in half- half on top and the other on the bottom) Page 8: Microphones 2, Makin Music (note). I punched a few hearts out of glitter paper and added a doily to page 8:

 


 




 


 

 I left the back cover fairly plain- just a picture, title and a few tags with more journaling:  

 

This mini was so fun to create and I love how it turned out! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!