Saturday, October 1, 2022

Happy Autumn- Bramble Fox

 Hey everyone!

Today is my day to post on the Bramble Fox blog. This month is my turn to post the challenge. My challenge is to be inspired by the fall mood board I created:


I was inspired by the fall theme and the colors in the mood board:


I decided to use photos of my daughter from a photo shoot we did in our back yard last fall. I clustered 3 together and added this one by itself. This is my favorite photo from the shoot. The Favourite perspextive was perfect for it. I place the photo on a strip of torn patterned paper and added some fussy cut pumpkins and a tag:


I used Thickers and Pink Fresh Studio alphas for my title:


I added a few diecuts along with this Tiny Tag that I added twine to:



I added a diecut and a heart from the January Fox Box:


This is thge area to the right of my photos on top. I added a torn strip of patterned paper for the photos to sit on. Then I added some fussy cut pumpkins and flowers:


I had a blast creating this fun fall page!
I hope you are inspired by the mood board this month! Be sure to upload your layout in the challenge album in the BF Facebook Group before October 31st to be eligible to win a gift certificate from the Bramble Fox store.
I can't wait to see your take on this challenge!















No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!