Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Creative Embellishments Halloween Tag

Hey there creative friends! 
I am back to share a large home decor tag I created for Creative Embellishments using lots of fun and spooky chipboard pieces from the store. I used a Large Tag and added patterned papers from Cosmo Cricket (remember them?) and Paper House using Modge Podge:

   

 I colored the "Trick or Treat" with inks, placed some gauze under it and popped it up with craft foam. I created a bow from ribbon and twine from my stash and added it to the tag:

   

 I colored the Haunted House with inks and popped that up with craft foam as well. I fussy cut a bat and added that along with some diecut spiders:

   

 I colored the Trick Or Treaters with acrylic paint and added them to the bottom of the tag. I added a fussy cut word banner popped up with foam and on top of gauze. I also added a few word stickers from Paper House:

   

 I had a blast creating this fun home decor piece and love how it came out! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!    

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!