Sunday, October 23, 2022

Take Me Away

 Hey there scrappy friends!

Today I am sharing a layout of Sierra and her boyfriend at a winery in Canada near Niagara Falls. I created this layout for Sketches In Thyme using sketch #538 by the talented Laura Rumble. I also used Echo Park Summer Fun collection for this travel page:


I added water color to my white cardstock background. I backed four of the Hexagons from Creative Embellishments with patterned papers. I colored the hexagons with a black Sharpie. I added some fussy cut leaves:


I took three of the larger Hexagons and placed them on a 5x7 photo and then fussy cut around them. I used a black Sharpie to color them. I added a sticker here:


I used a hexagon punch to cut 2 of the yellow ones and then hand stitched around them with embroidery floss. I added a few fussy cut leaves, a word phrase sticker and a gold heart:


I fussy cut the flamingo and a few more leaves and flowers:


I flipped the sketch upside down to accomadate my photos:


This sketch is so fun!
I hope you will play along!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!