Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Fall Memories

 Hi everyone!

It's my day up on the Bramble Fox blog today! I created another layout using the October moodboard challenge I posted on the first. I also used the October 15th case file at CSI as inspiration for this fall page:


I used the Fox Cut Stencil #30 and added Spiced Marmalade Distressed Oxide Ink through it. Then outlined parts with a fine tip brown marker. I added in a few of the Cool Stars:


I added the "Let's Go" Travel Clippie above the photo on the left. I added some transparent leaves from Hip Kit Club: 


I added a border and backed the photos with papers from Simple Stories. I fussy cut the trees from a Simple Stories paper as well:



I fussy cut my title and flowers from Simple Stories papers. I also added a few Cool Stars here: 


Here's a look at the case file at CSI:


and here's the mood board I created for the October Bramble Fox challenge:


I hope you will play along at 1 or both of these places!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!






No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!