Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Raspberries

Hello!
 I am back to share a gardening layout with you that I created for Creative Embellishments.
One of my favorite things we grow in our garden are raspberries. I love to eat them fresh and we also freeze a bunch to enjoy in the winter. I used lots of chipboard from the CE store along with some JilliBean Soup from my stash:

   

 I added watered down ink spatters to my background. I colored the Raspberries Shaker with inks and filled it with some sequins/ beads from Buttons Galore and More, Fancy Pants and my stash:

   

 I fussy cut the doilies from one of the JilliBean papers and added those to my page. I also added in some word phrase stickers from JilliBean. I colored the words "grow" and "harvest" from the Garden Word Set with Distress Oxide Ink:

   

 I used inks to color the Raspberries. I added a few strips of patterned paper and stitching to my page. I added some sequins and gems around my page:

   

 I had a blast creating this fun page! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!