Friday, October 7, 2022

Apple Orchard

 Hey there Scrappy Friends!

Have you seen the case files for October at CSI? They are fabulous!

Here is my take on case file #396. I used lots of stash for this fun, fall day at the apple orchard in Gays Mills with friends:


I challenged myself to use all the evidence for this case file and actually did it! The red and green papers are from My Minds Eye. The ivory banner is from Simple Stories:


I added some chipboard apples and the word "harvest" from Creative Embellishments. I fussy cut the word "October" from a Simple Stories paper:


I added a wood veneer leaf from Lawn Fawn that I colored with inks. I added a burlap flower from Little Birdie, some fussy cut leaves from Simple Stories and some red rick rack from my stash:


Here I added the Bucket of Apples from Creative Embellishments. I used ink to color it. I added another wood veneer leaf from Lawn Fawn, a burlap flower from Little Birdie and a wood veneer flower from my stash. I fussy cut the whisk from an October Afternoon paper. I added a strip of corrugated paper from Fancy Pants and pie and word sticker from Simple Stories. I finished off my page with some red and tree sequins from Buttons Galore & More:


Here is a quick look at the case file:


I really enjoyed putting this layout together and I love that I used stash to do it!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!