Monday, October 3, 2022

The Best Journey...

Hello!
Today I am sharing a layout I created for Creative Embellishments. This selfie is of Greg and I in front of the Country Music Hall of Fame in Nashville. I used chippies and flair from the CE store along with Fancy Pants  On Our Way 6x6 paper pad for this fun page:

   

 I added watercolor to my background. I added a few of the patterned papers behind my photo and popped it up with craft foam. For my title, I heat embossed The Best Journey Always Takes Us Home chippie. I added a few flair from the Smile Set:

   

 I fussy cut the small cards from one of the papers and staggered them across my page. I used a Nuvo Glitter Marker to color 3 of the Monarch Butterflies:

 

 I heat embossed one of the Mini Houses and added that to the lower left of my photo:

   

 I finished of the layout with some black watercolor spatters. I enjoyed creating this fun travel page! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!   

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!