Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Bella

Hey friends!
I am sharing a layout I created for CSI today using case file #282. This month we are teaming up with Tell Me A Story and using one of their sketches. I used JilliBean Soup Golden Harvest and You Make Miso Happy for this layout of Sierra's boyfriend, Ben's cat, Bella:


I added watercolor to my background and then cut a circle from patterned paper and stitched it in place. I added a few strips of patterned papers and also a few strips of punched corrugated paper. I machine stitched those as well. I added some diecuts from the JilliBean Soup lines:


The cat diecut is from Fancy Pants We Are Family. I added some tangled thread to both sides of the photo. I also added a few diecut hearts:


These window diecuts from JilliBean were perfect for this layout and challenge! Bella enjoyed sunning herself from the sun coming through the window in the living room. I added a few cat and mice stickers:


Here is the case file:


Here is the sketch from Tell Me A Story:


I was inspired by the colors, sketch and cats.
For evidence, I used: textured paper, cats, windows, and potted plants. My testimony is documented something quirky about a pet.
We would love to have you play along and share your layout on the CSI Facebook Group page.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!