Monday, May 27, 2019

Happy Campers

Hello friends!
I have a  camping layout up at ScraPerfect today.
I used Simple Stories Under The Stars and ScraPerfect products for this fun page!
I added ScraPerfect Transfer Foil to a cut file. Here's my page:


Cut your cut file:


Add a small amount of the Best Glue Ever to it. I spread the glue with my finger:


Once the glue is dry, it becomes clear and tacky. I grabbed the orange ScraPerfect Transfer Foil and placed it on top of the cut file, foil side up:


Now rub with your fingers:


Peel away the foil sheet. This is the result: Love it!


 I added foam to the back of my sticker to pop it up and give it dimension. The Best Glue Ever works perfect for adhering this to my layout:


Here are a few close ups:
I used alphas from Pink Paislee I believe and stitched through them with my sewing machine:


I fussy cut the oars from one of the papers and added a few stickers. The "Take a hike" one has the foam behind it:


I added a 3x4 card and a few more stickers:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!