Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Dream A Little Dream

Hey everyone!
Today I am sharing a layout created for Creative Embellishments May challenge.
I used Basic Grey Prism and ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever along with some wonderful Creative Embellishment products:


I added watercolor to my background. The "gem" cut file from the Silhouette store was cut on white cardstock with my Cameo. I added Lindy's black mist to it and then machine stitched it on my background. I added a butterfly flair from the Fly Away Flair set. 



I used the same mist to color the Dream a Little...Gems and the word "Imagine" from the Dream Word Set. I backed the Gems with patterned paper. Isn't that title just gorgeous?! I love it!


I used 1 of the Fairies and colored it with Recollections mist.



Go check out the inspiration photo and the twist that goes with it. Play along with us! Nicole has a gift certificate up for grabs!  I can't wait to see your take on this challenge!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!