Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Cold Case #283

Hey there!
Today I am sharing by take on the Cold case file #283 at CSI. Cold case files are for using some, a little, or all stuff from your stash.
I used old My Minds Eye Stella Rose for this layout:


I created a gallery effect by using photos and Creative Embellishment chipboard frames. I added  acrylic paint to them and then backed them with patterned paper. . I fussy cut my title from a card:


I used some old Pink Paislee rub-ons. I added one to this frame along with some buttons from my stash:


These photos are from Sierra's Junior Prom. The tree is another rub-on:


I added a few stickers from MME and also more buttons and a few more rub-ons:


I added a few strips of a wood paper and used a border punch. I stitched them to my page. For my sub title, I used more word stickers from MME. I also added another rub-on and button here:


Here's the case file:



It makes me feel so good to use my stash and I love how you can make old product look new again!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!