Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Let's Go

Hey there friends!
Today I am sharing a layout created for CSI case file #281. I used a cut file from Juliana Michaels and mostly Fancy Pants Atwell  for this page:


I added a few layers of patterned papers under my photo and then tucked in a few tags. I backed the cut file with papers from the Atwell collection. The "merci" paper is from Dear Lizzy Lovely. I added a fussy cut typewriter, fussy cut labels from Simple Stories Life In Color:



I added a few word phrases from Fancy Pants Family & Co. I tucked in a wood veneer from Evalicious. The frames and puffy stickers are from the Atwell collection (I did add my date after I took the photos):




I added a few fussy cut cars from the Dear Lizzy Lovely collection. I machine stitched the cut file and then added some faux stitching in black around it:


I used EK Success alphas for my title. I finished the layout off with some enamel dots from Simple Stories:


Here is the case file:


I was inspired by the colors, pie charts and words "let's go". For evidence, I used plain white background, wood, camera, cars, typewriter, labels, pie charts and frames.
For my testimony, I choose a fav photo and documented why it's my fav.
We would love to have you play along with us and share your layout to the CSI Facebook group!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!