Wednesday, May 29, 2019

German Class

Hey there!
I am sharing another layout for the 3rd Annual Mad About Sketches Crop going on at Cooking Up Creations. The Sketches In Thyme team is teaming up with them this month!
 I used PhotoPlay Real Genius for this layout of Sierra's German Class:


I used a border punch finally! I added some layers of patterned paper under my photo. I used two different alphas from the collection for my title. I also added these Creative Embellishments wood veneer sunglasses:


I fussy cut the girl from one of the papers and added this ribbon wood veneer, it's been in my stash for awhile!


The guy was also fussy cut from one of the papers. I used watercolors and a stamp from Creative Embellishments for my background:


Thanks for stopping and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!