Thursday, May 9, 2019

Autumn Adventure

Hey friends!
I am back today to share a fun layout with you that I have up on the Creative Embellishment Blog today.
Greg and I love to 4 wheel, but don't go as often as we used to now that the kids are grown. This photo of us was taken last fall on our afternoon ride with a few friends:
I added watercolor to my white cardstock background to mimic the sky. I added torn brown cardstock to the bottom of the layout.
I used a cut file from the Silhouette store and cut it on white cardstock. I stitched it to the background and then decided to add watercolor to the trees as well.

 

I used Doodlebug Flea Market, ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever along with CE products for this fun page.
I used 2 of the deer from the Reindeer Set and added Distress Inks to them. I tucked one behind my photo and put the other one in the lower right corner. I added some stickers and fussy cut leaves:



 I colored the wood veneer Fall Leaves with Gelatos and tucked some in around my photo and have 2 falling on my page:

 
I also tucked in a cool leaf from the Autumn Leaves Set. I used a green Gelato to color it. Here I also added a few wood veneer Fall Leaves along with some more fussy cut leaves:

 

For my title I used the word "autumn" from the Autumn Leaves Set and the word "Adventure" from the Adventure Word Set. I used 4 different Gelatos to color them:

 

This was such a fun layout to create and I love how it came out! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment :

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!