Friday, May 17, 2019

Road Trip!

Hey there friends!
Today I am sharing a layout for my mini crop challenge at Creative Inspiration.
I used JilliBean Soup Happy Camper Stew for this layout of Greg and I along with a few friends. We road tripped it to the Green Bay camper show in March:


I added watercolor to my background using the packaging technique. I added a few layers of patterned paper under my photo, ripping a few of the edges to add texture. I added  a few diecut campers and the smaller fussy cut one:


I fussy cut the pine trees from one of the papers and added some heart stickers:


I added the diecut squirrel and mushrooms here along with a fussy cut tree and a heart sticker:


Check out the other challenges in this fun mini crop over on the message board!


1 comment :

  1. Beautiful LO!! Love the colors, design, and those cute embellies!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!