Monday, May 6, 2019

Isn't She Lovely?

Hey everyone!
I have a layout up at Creative Embellishments today.
I used lots of CE chipboard along with Simple Stories Vintage Bliss and ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever for this layout of Sierra. This photo was taken in January. She is studying abroad in Marburg, Germany this semester and this photo was taken while they were touring the city.



For my title, I used Isn't She Lovely. I added white acrylic paint, then mixed together a few yellow acrylic paints to get the right color. Then I spattered it with a few mists:

 
I used the smallest of the 3 Simple Doily Frames and cut it in two pieces. I added part of it to the bottom of my layout and the rest I added to the right side. I backed the frame with patterned paper. I added acrylic paints and mist spatters to this piece as well. I tucked in a piece of the Delphinium here also:

 
I used the medium of the Simple Doily Frames on top of my photo. I added the Delphinium pieces on both sides of my photo. These pieces were also colored using acrylic paint and mist spatters.

 
I added a few flowers , leaves and fussy cut flowers to this layout. I finished it off with lots of mist spatters:

 
I love how this layout came out! Thanks for stopping and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!